Congratulations you’ve found it!
First off we hope you steal this, we have put it out on the web for just this purpose. We love open source here at Rak Tamachat, and want our work here to help benefit the world at large at that means you too! So copy what you like making changes, use it to help grow your farm or sell to a client!
Note: The document is a work in progress so please check back frequently to see what else we have added.
Rak Tamachat utilizes a Permaculture Master Plan to oversee our short and long-term farming plans and actions. The plan allows us to plan for and reflect on what we hold to be the cornerstones of what is necessary for the farm to be a healthy environment for us to live, provide for the lifestyle we need to flourish and allow for the return on our work to keep us economically viable.
The Master Plan is a living document and as such is constantly referred to, revised, updated, and added to as we learn and grow with the integrated farming operations here at Rak Tamachat. We hope by putting our work out into the world for their review and use that we are “Paying Forward” the help that we received.
Feel free to copy whatever can help you in your farming endeavors, nothing would make us happier than to help another farmer succeed in Permaculture and Sustainable Integrated Farming.
Permaculture Design Master Plan
1. Goals Articulation
2. Analysis and Assessment
4. Eco-Social Land use Management
5. Community Dynamic Systems
6. Administration Systems
7. Site Access and Circulation / Buildings and Facilities
8. Resilient Energy Systems
9. Storm Waste and Drinking Water
10. Waste Reduction and Disposal
11. Agricultural Land Use
12. Agricultural Economics
13. Natural Living Education Systems
14. Permaculture Design, Ethics, and Principles
15. Regenerative Agriculture Practices
16. Holistic Management Techniques
17. Animal Husbandry Techniques
18. Eco-community Development and Management
19. Aquaculture and Aquaponics Systems
20. Natural Building and Earth Art Techniques