Permaculture Education Grants
Thanks to the Rak Tamachat Sustainable Development Foundation, one does no longer needs to worry about burdening oneself with student loans in order to receive a great education in Sustainability.
Endowed by the Wickboldt Family, The Rak Tamachat Sustainable Development Foundation means to assure the future of Sustainable Education through the award of grants.
Rak Tamachat Permaculture Asia Thailand affords its Higher Education students (Permaculture Diploma and Permaculture Masters programs) the opportunity to apply for a 5% rebate through the Grants program detailed below.
Making Education Affordable for All is making Education Accessible by All!
The Rak Tamachat Sustainable Development Foundation’s Agenda
People: End Poverty and Hunger in all forms, and Ensure Dignity and Equality.
Prosperity: Ensure Prosperous and Fulfilling Lives in Harmony with Nature.
Peace: Foster Peaceful, Just, and Inclusive Societies.
Partnership: Implement the Agenda through a Solid Global Partnership.
Plant: Protect Our Planet’s Natural Resources and Climate for Future Generations.
Rak Tamachat Sustainable Development Foundation’s Student Grants
The cost of getting a Top Notch Education is becoming a setback to most of the middle to lower income classes. Those are exactly the people that represent the future of Sustainability. The Rak Tamachat Permaculture Institute and the Sustainable Agriculture Institute both believe that the cost of an education should be tied more to the cost of the provision of such education, and not to the cost of fancy facilities.
One of the founders of S.A.I. has expressed his feelings, and that of the Institution, in a Manifesto entitled “The Future of Online Education“.
The Manifesto explores the realities of education, comparing the differences between an online education and one in a brick and mortar physical education.
While it will take the rich and upper classes a while to come around to the realization that the access to a good education is no longer tied to the ability to pay large sums of money, the online access to the information of Sustainability is being offered at affordable rates.
One does no longer need to worry about burdening oneself with student loans in order to receive a great education in Sustainability.
The Rak Tamachat Permaculture Foundation has been endowed by the Wickboldt Family to be able to assure the future of Sustainable Education through the award of grants.
Right Livelihood Grants – 5% Reduction of Program Costs
- Service Profession Grants: These grants are offered to people working in a service profession supporting community development, such as NGO professions, agricltural professions, education, nursing, fire department, police department, public sanitation, military or national guard. Proof of active employment is needed to apply. In the case of ended military service, proof of honorable discharge is needed.
- Special submissions: If you feel that your livelihood is worthy of a Right Livelihood Grant, please send a submission and it will be reviewed by the SAI Board of Governors.
Higher Needs Grants – 5% Reduction of Program Costs
- Developing Countries Financial Aid Grants: These grants are awarded to people residing in countries with lower Human Development Index. We support grants for people coming from the least favored 149 countries of the developing world. You can inquire about your country’s HDI here. Citizens of the first 40 most developed countries are NOT eligible to those grants.
- Disability Grants: These grants are based on the needs of certain individuals with limiting conditions. This type of aid is a key part of the Sustainable Agriculture Institutes Educational Vision and Mission. Valid proof of Disability required for acceptance.
- Senior Citizen Grants: These grants are available to senior citizens aged 60 years old or more. Proof of age is needed (passport or national ID card).
- Special submissions: If you feel that your livelihood is worthy of a Higher Needs Grant, please send a submission and it will be reviewed by the SAI Board of Governors.
To apply to the Rak Tamachat Sustainable Development Foundation’s Grants, you will need to provide:
- A presentation letter supporting your application for a grant
- One of the required supporting documents listed below corresponding to the grant you wish to apply for
- Service Profession Grants: Proof of active employment. In the case of ended military service, proof of honorable discharge is needed.
- Developing Countries Financial Aid Grants: A copy of the first page of your passport.
- Disability Grants: Official Proof of Disability.
- Senior Citizen Grants: Proof of age – passport or national ID card.
- Special Submissions: Any official documentation that you feel could support your claim for a Rak Tamachat Sustainable Development Foundation’s Grant.
Once you have prepared the necessary documentation to support your grant application, fill the form in the following section.
How to Apply for one of the Rak Tamachat Sustainable Development Foundation’s Programs
Grants Application Form
Fill the following form with your information, add the appropriate documents and send it to receive your grant.