10 Steps of the Permaculture Client Contact Process
Note: The Permaculture Client Contact Process deliverable in “quotes”.
1. Initial “Client Contact Questionnaire” and issuance of “Site Survey Quotation“
2. Perform the “Site Survey” and preparation of subsequent “Site Survey Report“
3. Submission of “Quotation for Permaculture Master Planning Services“
4. Master Planning begins with “Resources Analysis Report“
5. Shortlisting of “Elements Analysis Report“
6. Design of “Permaculture Systems Report” to be implemented
7. Creation of “Permaculture Site Maps“
8. Creation of an “Implementation Budget & Schedule“
9. Submission of “Permaculture Master Plan” to Client with “Quote for Implementation“
10. Hand over to Project Managment Department
Section 3 – 5 Steps of the Permaculture Project Managment Process
1. Initial “Client Contact Questionnaire” and issuance of “Site Survey Quotation”
In Permaculture Master Planning the term “client(s)” is often used – the common feature is that the clients have a sense of ownership over a place or project, and the power to make a decision about its future. Listening to the client(s) is the first step.
2. Perform the “Site Survey” and preparation of subsequent “Site Survey Report”
The Permaculutre Site Survey allows the Permaculturist to gather data as related directly to site observations. Site Observations allow us to capture pertinent data that we use to latter to perform our analysis of resources and formulate appropriate systems by linking elements based on our direct observations which will facilitate the ease of movement of energy flows to create efficiencies.